TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following Terms & Condition apply to all services provided by Luxe to the Client. By approving the Client Proposal document and submitting the initial deposit, the Client acknowledges that they have the read, understood and agreed to the Terms & Conditions listed below.
1) DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES:
· Phone consultation to clarify answers from Partner Questionnaire in accordance to Client’s vision and interests, if required;
· Idea concepts and themes in accordance to Client preferences and budget;
· Draft initial blueprint (inspiration board), which may include decor, dates, and timeline for Client approval;
· Three (3) revisions on the concepts proposed by the Event Planner are included in your service fee;
· Ongoing communication and consultation from conception of the services for any inquires or concerns;
· Event logistics consultation for the moment of proposal, if required;
· Source out appropriate vendors and venues in accordance to Client preferences and budget;
· Book and secure all vendors and venues on behalf of Client;
· Assist in obtaining government permits and licenses as per location policy;
· Keep Client updated with weather forecast changes for outdoor-related activities;
· Client check-up for any last minute questions or concerns;
· Ensuring all vendors are prepared and updated with event logistics;
· Arrangement and set-up of vendors (includes but is not limited to: event décor, florals, caterers, entertainment, photographer, videographers, service staff) in accordance to timeline;
· Remain on site to provide protection to the set-up until Client arrive on site;
· Remain discreet in presence for maximum privacy for Client;
· Provide personal concierge services in running last minute requests and errands, if required;
· Take-down of event décor and set-up following the Client departure.
· Follow-up on event for Client feedback and experiences;
· Assist in following up with photographers and videographers for event material.
Note that the following description of services serves as a guideline and may vary based on specific circumstances and client requests.
2) COMPENSATION FOR SERVICES:
(a) The total estimated quote for the event is listed in the Client Proposal document provided by the Planner to the Client in advance of commencing the services. The Client acknowledges that this quoted value is an estimate and may vary slightly based on the actual expenses incurred by Luxe (within a reasonable range).
(b) The Client agrees to pay an initial non-refundable deposit equivalent to 50% of the total quoted amount to secure the event date. This payment serves as a retainer, and is due and payable at the time of contract signature.
(c) The balance will be due 7 days before proposal date. If the payment is not received by the due date, Luxe reserves the right to postpone the event at the Client’s expense.
(d) Damages (if any) caused, directly or indirectly, by Client (and/or their guests) to Company property (including décor) or venue property will be billed separately and must be paid by Client within 14-days of the Client’s receiving of invoice.
(e) Payments can be made via cash, credit card, electronic bank transfer or PayPal. All payments made by credit card or Paypal are subject to a 3% transaction fee.
3) DATE CHANGES:
Luxe will make a reasonable effort to accommodate the Client’s requested date for the event, but does not guarantee it as it depends on multiple external factors including venue availability, vendors’ availability, weather conditions, etc.
In the event the Client are forced to change the date of the Event, Luxe will make a reasonable effort to transfer location reservations, sub-contractors at no additional cost.
The Client agrees that in the event of a date change, outside vendor expenses as per company date change policies are the sole responsibility of the Client and will be billed separately. The Client further understand that last minute changes can impact the quality of the event and that Luxe is not responsible for these compromises in quality.
Luxe reserves the right to postpone the event in extenuating circumstances such as unfavourable weather conditions or other scenarios that may represent a hazard to the Client or Luxe.
In the event of a cancellation, a minimum of 72 hours’ notice is required to receive 50% Service Fee refund. The Service Fee consists of Luxe’s base fee for planning the event and covers primarily the labour component. All third-party vendor invoices are subject to vendor refund policy. Notification for instance, in person, via email, mobile phone ‘text message’ or any other means will be accepted subject to confirmation in writing by Luxe. For further clarity, for cancellations within 72 hours, all service fees are non-refundable.
5) VENUE LOCATIONS:
The Client understands that Luxe may provide certain indoor or outdoor locations by special permit from the federal, provincial or municipal government. The Client agree that they will abide by the permit requirements while on government property. You agree that you will not engage in activity or behavior that is racist, violent, sexual, harmful, illegal or offensive to the right of privacy to another person. Any expenses incurred by the Company as a result of Client violations of such requirements, rules and regulations, will be the sole responsibility of the Client.
6) PHOTO AND VIDEO RELEASE:
The Client agree to consent Luxe the right to use, publish, and reproduce, for all purposes, my name, pictures of me in film or electronic (video) form, sound and video recordings of my voice, and printed and electronic outlets. All media including, without limitation, cable and broadcast television and the Internet, and for exhibition, distribution, promotion, and advertising purposes.
7) ENTIRE AGREEMENT:
This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties, and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written. This Agreement supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
8) APPLICABLE LAW:
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of City of British Columbia, Canada.